Most companies started out 2020 organizing to deal with digital transformation, innovation, and consumer obsession. But then the worldwide pandemic exploded everyone’s agendas, requiring lightning-quickly reprioritization and quick implementation of technologies remedies to deal with a drastically modifying do the job atmosphere. The best EA groups were being instantly concerned in responding to the disaster, furthermore they ongoing to help the first organization plans. They enabled all these disparate plans with their deep technologies knowledge and internal running versions that aided enterprises survive and even thrive even with the disaster.
Our 2020 Enterprise Architecture Award winners performed foremost roles in their firms’ response to the pandemic, enabled their digital transformation endeavours, and achieved amazing outcomes. Leadership, collaboration, organization smarts, tech smarts, and an agile running design are the hallmarks of today’s high-influence EA groups.
Every calendar year, Forrester and InfoWorld emphasize the EA systems that have designed a substantial influence on their organizations—embracing the opportunities for supporting their organization be consumer-led, insights-driven, quickly, and connected. We are now accepting nominations for the 2021 Enterprise Architecture Awards.
If you have a story to convey to, remember to post it to the Forrester/InfoWorld 2021 Enterprise Architecture Awards. Explain how you are supporting your company do well at its method, this sort of as:
- You aided your group grow to be an insights-driven organization.
- You guided the development and execution of a digital transformation method.
- You aided your company embrace agile solutions and scaled these solutions to the company.
- Your crew has cracked the nut of measuring EA’s contribution and value.
- Or any other way you aided your group to be productive.
Want some inspiration? Browse about former Enterprise Architecture Awards winners:
As with the former Enterprise Architecture Awards, what we look for and how we judge hasn’t changed:
- We’re hunting for submissions about an EA program—about what your EA application did, not about a venture that you were being peripherally concerned with.
- You should be in a position to point to concrete influence and rewards.
- The judges for this year’s winners are all from former years’ winners, so your submission needs to persuade your friends that it demonstrates influence and provides a design for other EA systems.
Submit your nomination by mailing your entry as a Phrase doc of three,000 words or much less to Gene Leganza at [email protected] Please use the phrase “Forrester / InfoWorld EA Awards” in the issue line. We will send an acknowledgement within just two organization days.
Be certain to include things like:
- Speak to facts
- A very brief description of your company or group.
- A brief description of the trouble you were being hoping to solve.
- A description of what you did to deal with the trouble.
- A description of your outcomes.
- A brief overview of your EA application:
- How extended it has been in existence.
- Its structure: federated, centralized, distributed, and many others.
- Approximate number of architects by function in central and distributed positions affiliated with the application.
Submissions close on June 28, 2021. We’ll notify semifinalists by August two. At that time, we’ll check with for supplemental facts. We’ll announce winners on September 20.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.