Screenshots for GPU-Z
GPU-Z is a totally free resource that supplies comprehensive info on the graphics cards in your computer system. Using this resource you can see info this kind of as the GPU load, its temperature, how a great deal memory is used, and a great deal a lot more.
GPU-Z is specifically helpful when trying to diagnose troubles with your computer system. For case in point, if your computer system crashes though actively playing online games, you can run GPU-Z in the history and have it document stats to a text file. Using the info in the text file, you can see if the card is overheating or other troubles may possibly be happening that could bring about the crash.
GPU-Z aid the two AMD and NVIDIA cards and shows info this kind of as graphics card product, the GPU load, the clock velocity, its BIOS edition, the amount of money of memory, the amount of money of shaders, and a lot more.
Model two.22.0 Change Log:
- Added preliminary Radeon RX 5700 & 5700 XT (Navi) aid
- If a file “GPU-Z.ini” exists in the GPU-Z directory, GPU-Z will use it to study/compose all configuration options rather of the registry, making GPU-Z completely transportable
- When an unfamiliar GPU is detected, GPU-Z will demonstrate a recognize window, which requests a validation submission
- Addded aid for PCI-Express Gen 4
- Added aid for NVIDIA RTX 2060 Tremendous, RTX 2070 Tremendous, RTX 2080 Tremendous, Tesla T4, Quadro T2000 Mobile
- Added aid for AMD FirePro S7150, ATI FireStream 9250
- Added aid for Intel High definition Graphics 620
- Added AMD SOC Temperature Sensor