Atlassian has up to date the roadmap ability in Jira, the company’s cloud-based mostly concern-monitoring system for software program development assignments. The new capabilities are centered on roadmap progress, dependency mapping, and integration with the Confluence collaborative workspace.
Roadmaps give development crew associates a significant-stage snapshot of assignments and link development groups with challenge stakeholders.
The new Jira capabilities include:
- A progress bar that reveals the macro-stage progress for just about every roadmap item and permits customers to drill down into the aspects of a distinct challenge with hierarchy degrees on the roadmap. This permits customers to unfold roadmap merchandise to present respective tales and responsibilities comprising larger parts of do the job.
- Drag-and-drop dependency mapping to visualize relationships between roadmap merchandise.
- Integration with the company’s Confluence system, hence enabling customers to showcase an organization-stage look at of what multiple groups are operating on, aggregating roadmaps of multiple groups on a Confluence website page.
- New filters to solitary out do the job in progress or make a roadmap to emphasize only do the job that has been accomplished.
- Inline breakdowns of do the job that permit customers to make new roadmap merchandise with a solitary simply click suitable from the roadmap.
Atlassian anticipates maximizing the roadmaps ability in 2020 to even further aggregate multiple roadmaps into a solitary artifact to provide better visibility into all do the job heading on at a organization. Jira membership designs and pricing are out there at the Atlassian web page.