Have you tried to edit videos in the past but ended up feeling frustrated at how difficult it was? Generally speaking video editing has a reputation for being complicated and requiring a lot of experience, and the editors that are more easy to use often are light on features.
The good news is that Movavi Video Editor bucks that trend, and aims to position itself as a video editor that is both easy to use and yet has powerful features. It has become popular on the back of that, which is a testament to its claims.
Prioritizing the User Experience
One thing that is immediately noticeable about Movavi Video Editor is that it prioritizes the user experience. Its user interface is clean and the main working area uses a timeline-based structure that is simple and intuitive.
All of the features of Movavi Video Editor are laid out in such a way that they are easily accessible. Most of the tools to process video footage take the form of icons right above the ‘Timeline’, and the other features are neatly organized into tabs to make it easy to locate the ones that you need.
Applying features is similarly straightforward and Movavi Video Editor leverages familiar actions such as dragging elements into place, adjusting sliders, and so on. Some features are automated, to make applying them even easier.
Wide Range of Features
As mentioned previously Movavi Video Editor comes with numerous powerful features. Its features will let you:
- Split videos into segments, merge clips together, and trim out any unwanted parts from a video.
- Improve the quality of videos by adjusting the color settings manually or with the help of the automated ‘Magic Enhance’ feature.
- Fix problems such as blurry, shaky, interlaced or pixelated video segments.
- Add audio tracks containing background music, a voiceover or other sounds.
- Edit audio tracks by adjusting the equalizer settings, normalizing quiet parts, removing background noise or applying audio effects.
- Apply numerous types of special effects and filters to transform the video’s appearance, pace, and more.
- Insert text fields that can be customized to create unique captions, titles or watermarks.
- Place animated transitions between video segments to link them together.
- Record additional video or audio on the spot via external devices such as a webcam or microphone.
- Automatically compile video from several short clips using the Montage Wizard.
Although there are other features in Movavi Video Editor, the ones listed above should give you an idea of what to expect. If you want more information you can click here to find out exactly what it can do.
If nothing else you should be starting to see just how powerful an editor Movavi Video Editor is – which is really a big part of its appeal. Because it doesn’t sacrifice anything in terms of features, you can expect to be able to edit your video to look impressive and professional, without needing any prior experience to do so. In fact if you have a few minutes free – …